This is about me and my adventures in with married life and my two girls in the suburbs of Ontario.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
No baby... yet
I am officially 39 weeks pregnant today. I got a 'stretch and sweep' at 3:30pm yesterday and woke up this morning refreshed, and labourless. I guess she is content where she is and will come out when she's ready. She is already like her dad... she doesn't like being rushed.
I know you feel like you are going crazy, but my advice is hang on in there! It will all be worth it I promise! Do you know the sex of the baby yet? Have you thought about baby names yet? http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search as you can look by origin and meaning! Good luck for the labour, it will come. Cant wait for your birth story , Jo
1 comment:
I know you feel like you are going crazy, but my advice is hang on in there! It will all be worth it I promise! Do you know the sex of the baby yet? Have you thought about baby names yet? http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ is a great place to search as you can look by origin and meaning! Good luck for the labour, it will come. Cant wait for your birth story , Jo
Post a Comment